Honestly, I've been taking tons of photos since I last blogged. So many that I can't admit it in public and still respect myself. But unless you're completely enthralled by hundreds and hundreds of photos of cross country runners (and who wouldn't be?!), I figured it would be best to use those on the BHBL runners website and actually put other photos here. Hmmm...what other photos? Is there a life in the fall besides cross country? Do people actually spend Saturdays in the town where they live instead of making trips along the Thruway?
Fortunately, my brother-in-law Alan came to the rescue with an invitation for our family to spend an amazingly beautiful Fall afternoon and evening at his camp just south of Albany. Not only was the weather perfect, but Alan knows how to barbecue like a dream.
And with much of our extended family out there, it was a fun time for all. And a great opportunity to take some real photos.....
My mother and father-in-law checked out the view from Alan's back yard with some pretty impressive pieces of 'glass' and Scott learned a little about archery...


Hey, how'd those running pictures get in here?!?.......
2 comments:
Thanks, Sharon. Now I feel like I was there. Grandpa's suspenders are pretty spiffy, and those kabobs look fabulous! And it's nice to see a little running, too. :)
Sharon! How fun to find your family's blog - you guys look great!
Post a Comment