I'm sure that someday I'll get over the fact that a child of mine (well, actually 2) loves to run through mud and dirt, up and down hills, for miles on end. I get tired just thinking about it. But it sure is fun to watch. Even in the rain. This weekend marked the start of the BHBL Cross Country season and the team did really well. Scott (on the right) and his friend Otis ran the entire 5K race together and finished in first and second place, just .3 seconds apart. For those of you who actually like this kind of thing too, feel free to head over to my newly redesigned website for more info about the Burnt Hills cross country and track teams. (Just a quick note for my photographer friends who read this: never, never forget to wear your bifocal glasses when taking photos at a running event. If you do, you might not see that your camera is set on Aperture priority instead of Program mode and all your running pics will have shutter speeds slower than 1/100! Ouch!)
1 comment:
that is still a great picture even with a slow shutter
Post a Comment