
I may not like New York taxes and New York politics (and sometimes New York weather), but I love New York Regents state testing! What other state would let high school students out of school for a week in the middle of January - just three weeks after Christmas Break and two weeks before Winter Break?!
This year, Scott received his graduation present early as we decided to spend Regents week on a cruise in the sunny Caribbean and somehow managed to miss out on New York's coldest weather of the winter so far!
We had a blast together -- cave tubing in Belize, visiting Mayan ruins in Costa Maya, and sunning on the beach in Cozumel. At night, James and I went to the shows on the ship and Scott and Craig enjoyed spending time with new friends from Bolivia, Mexico City, and New York City.



Our ship, the Liberty of the Seas, was the big brother of the Explorer of the Seas -- the ship our family cruised on over six years ago. Check out some of these 'matching' pictures!





3 comments:
hehehehehehe. I keep looking at those pictures over and over again. I love the matching pictures! They look SO TINY! and a little chubby if you don't mind me saying ;) Cute though! No worries!
That looks awesome! My graduation present was suitcases . . . hmmmm.
Haha, Rachel. Scott got his BIRTHDAY suitcases early to use on the trip! Sounds like your mom and I are on the same page. *Ü*
Post a Comment