Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Equal Time


So, I've noticed lately that there are a serious lack of posts about my very favorite daughter, Melissa. It might have something to do with the fact that she's at college most of the year, slaving away in her nursing classes, and not here where I can take pictures of her. Or it might be because she is actually on the ball and has her own blog (see my favorite blogs on the right).

I think that she is going to send me some photos to post. Someday. But until she does, I stole these cute ones from her blog! *Ü*



Melissa's boyfriend Brian came to visit at the beginning of July. This picture of them was taken in the Sacred Grove. Very cool.

Wow, who is that cute nursing student in the middle? Melissa just finished her first nursing rotation in April.

Off to look for more pictures...

1 comment:

Eric said...

Equal time? seriously? It's people like you that passed Title IX