Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's the most wonderful time...tra la!

Really, I'm not that excited to see my children starting the new school year, but this Staples ad from the 90s is an absolute classic in my mind!


Anyhow, like it or not, today was the first day of school here in BHBL and my 'baby' started high school.  How is it possible that my not-yet-13 1/2-year-old son can be a freshman when I can clearly remember him getting on the afternoon kindergarten bus?! Scott and Craig didn't look too worried about it as they headed of to the bus this morning (although I'm a little worried that Craig might think he's in 10th grade?!).

I couldn't help taking a few extra pictures - just so I could play with my fun, new Photoshop actions.  

Yep, there go two cute kids!  Now, if only Eric and Melissa would send me photos from their first day at BYU.... 

2 comments:

Erin said...

That commercial has always been one of my all time favorites. It's still funny, probably almost 10 years later.

Melissa said...

I love the pictures! That's hilarious that Craig thought he was in 10th grade he he. Sorry I dont have any pictures from my first day of school...