Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Letters from Brazil

It's always great to get e-mails from Eric on Mondays. It sounds like a busy week for his companion and him in Posse, Brasil. (You can check out his website here if you'd like to read more.) And he sent lots of new photos for us to enjoy. Just 13 days until his Mothers Day phone call and 64 days until he comes home. (Not that I'm counting!) It will be great to have our whole family together.

2 comments:

The Andrew Family said...

Sharon! I didn't know you had a blog, this is too fun!

The Andrew Family said...

Hi Sharon, here I am again commenting but I needed to let you know I tagged you on my blog. I'm sure you're more blog savvy and know just what that means but if not you can visit my blog and you'll see.
andrewmjs.blogspot.com

Someday I'll come up with a cool name for my blog.