Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Break in Salem



Thanks to some last minute planning, Craig, Scott, James and I spent some of our spring break in Salem.  It was GREAT to visit old friends, and the scenery was just beautiful.  The mountains were spectacular - leaves were just coming out and there were flowering shrubs and red bud trees everywhere.  A nice treat after a cold NY winter.  Our trip included some late night games in our old neighborhood for Scott and Craig, lunch with friends, swimming (mostly inside although the outdoor pool at the hotel was only a little chilly), Appalachian Trial hiking for James, photography mini-classes for me (thanks, Teena!), and lots of fun and relaxation.  We miss our Salem friends and at least some of us will make the nine hour drive there again this summer when Eric returns home from his mission. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So I definitely am completely completely jealous that you went to Salem! It seems like you guys had such a fun time and I wish that I could have been there!