Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Perfect Picnic



It was so beautiful today that I'm willing to believe spring is finally here. We had absolutely perfect weather for our family's first NY Stake Memorial Day picnic today. Sunny skies, warm temps and a nice breeze mixed with yummy food and good friends for a fun time for our entire family. After eating, Craig enjoyed a game of kickball with some of the boys, Scott joined the ultimate frisbee game which included players of all ages, Melissa and her cheering squad sat on the sidelines and yelled when any of the young men had the frisbee, James watched the game, and I wandered around with camera in hand. It's too bad that a bright, sunny day is practically the kiss of death to a good photo. Ah, well - I'm willing to make that sacrifice!







2 comments:

April said...

great pictures, the picnic was fun.... crazy I don't even think I saw you. I love the new layout!

Melissa said...

Hey I want those pictures of me and bekah and megan!! :)