
Okay, so it's back-tracking a little, but I'm still organizing the photos I took on our recent trip to Europe and wanted to post some favorites here. While the weather might not have been perfect while we were in Paris and Amsterdam, and I managed to break a brand new camera lens and my glasses (long story), the trip was WONDERFUL! We enjoyed the amazing night view from the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris; made new friends over a steak dinner in Osnabruck, Germany; saw fields of daffodils, as well as beautiful gardens of crocuses and early tulips in Keukenhof, Holland; ooohed and aaahed over some gorgeous Rembrandts at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam; ate some delicious chocolate in both Germany and Belgium; and took more pictures than I can count in Europe's most beautiful square - the Grand Place in Brussels. It was a wonderful ten days!
No comments:
Post a Comment