Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to BH!

Oh, yeah. I'm pretty sure that it's the high point of the school year. It's the first day of school, your back pack is loaded and ready to go, you're ready to jump on your bike and head to school, and Mom utters those now immortal words: Let's take pictures!

I have to say that Scott and Craig are pretty good sports about the picture whole thing. They even smiled nicely for me! And got the finger counting thing correct this year. Nice job boys.


(If you want to see how much these two have changed, check out last year's post here.)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Craig got a haircut! I love it. And remember when I held up "12" everyone commented on how they thought I was in third grade. har har. Scott will not be spared from that humiliation.

Sharon said...

Haha! I remembered that too, Melissa! I was just impressed by your creativity. *Ü*

Eric said...

And all this time I thought "backpack" was one word. Thanks for clarifying, mom. ;)