Sharon, This is toooooo funny. About 27 years ago, Ken dressed up as Smokey (hope this is a new costume) for something we were doing with the AGHORT Club at BYU. Yes I said AGHORT Club (agriculture and horticulture in case you're not into acronyms!) Wow! your picture of Eric bring back some memories!
4 comments:
bahahahahahahahaha
OHHHH MAN!!! SMOKEY?! SMOKEY IS JUST SOME RANDOM GUY IN A BEAR SUIT?!? AND NOW HE IS A GUY THAT I KNOW ? WHAT?!
Honestly, I'm pretty sad I didn't get to see whatever parade this was.
Eric's getting a little pudgy...
Sharon, This is toooooo funny. About 27 years ago, Ken dressed up as Smokey (hope this is a new costume) for something we were doing with the AGHORT Club at BYU. Yes I said AGHORT Club (agriculture and horticulture in case you're not into acronyms!) Wow! your picture of Eric bring back some memories!
Post a Comment