Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

When Push Comes to Shove


What do you do when you have some down time during a vacation trip to your old hometown of Salem, Virginia? Why, you sumo wrestle your father in front of a stadium full of baseball fans, of course. Duh!?!

When Scott sent me a text saying that he and James had been chosen to dress up as over-sized toasted marshmallows and wrestle each other to the ground at the end of the 3rd inning of the Salem Red Sox game, how could I not grab a camera (thanks, Teena!) and get a ride to the game (thanks, Debbie!) to photograph this historic and rather comical event? Really. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Besides, I may have to blackmail one of them someday. ;-)




1 comment:

The Andrew Family said...

Wow! I wouldn't have believed it without the photos. Fantastic. Do you have it on video? That would be worth setting up a ward party. I'll bring the popcorn.