Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Fab Four



For our 25th anniversary last week, the kids headed over to visit our friend Jeff, photographer extraordinaire, for a photo shoot and surprised us with some wonderful pictures.  I LOVE how they turned out!  They really show the personality of each of the children.  I needed some photos to finish a scrapbook cover and back and these were perfect. (Be sure to click on the images for a closer view.  I'll have to upload more of them later!) Thanks Eric, Melissa, Scott and Craig.  You really are the Fab Four in our lives!  (And thanks, Jeff, for the totally awesome pictures!)



4 comments:

Mike and Heidi said...

I love those pictures! You're kids are so funny! What a great bunch:)

JeMM said...

How fun, great pictures and Congratulation on 25 years - yahoo!

Melissa said...

ah man. now I wish we had good pictures now that I have my braces off....

Kathleen said...

Cute pictures, and cute kids!