Sharon (to Christmas Card printing company): It's December 17th. I was just wondering why I haven't received the Christmas cards that I ordered two weeks ago?
Christmas card printing company customer service rep: Wait, we were supposed to PRINT those? (or words to that effect).I'm proud of the fact that I did not lose it completely and tell her that my Christmas card reputation was now in shreds. She agreed that maybe they would consider printing my cards after all and I agreed that it's highly unlikely that any of my friends will receive their card before Christmas next year unless they live next door.
In the event that you live out of state and the card will not arrive at your home before January 2011, here's what it would have looked like: (sad violins playing in background)

I'm off to put on some soothing Christmas music....
No comments:
Post a Comment