It's hard to believe that Eric has had his last transfer, last Fast Sunday, etc. He has been serving in the town of Posse since January and LOVES it there. Today, he and the members of the Posse Branch (in Goias) are taking a five hour bus trip to Brasilia to hear President Monson speak at a fireside there. It should be a great experience for all of them - Eric is very excited about it.
Last week we received our third (yes, only three) letter/package from Eric in the 23 months he's been serving in Brazil. He e-mails nice long letters each week and sends lots of photos, but he's not exactly into snail mail. Anyhow, it contained two CDs of videos that he's taken in the last few months. Here's a short (and not-too-well-edited) clip from the CDs.
1 comment:
SHARON! I didn't know you have a blog! It's my new favorite thing to do : )
I can't believe Eric gets home next week!!! I will be sure to give your house a call since I'm the reject Brooksby who can't come to the airport... sad.
It's weird to think that Eric has never met Justin! We've already decided we'll take a trip down to BYU in September to say hi to Eric and Melissa and other Glenville ward vets.
Post a Comment