Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hi Tech Mother's Day

Yep, time to catch up on some blogging!

And the amazing thing is that these photos are only one week old....


Text:  I’m guessing that it’s not a surprise to anyone who knows me, but I completely and totally LOVE technology! And one of the best things about technology is that it allows me to stay in touch with my family everywhere. For instance, thanks to 4 computers and 4 skype accounts, we were able to connect all 6 family members who are currently in 3 different states! Really, how cool is that? Being able to hear AND see all of my children on Mother’s Day, including my sweet missionary daughter, was a real treat.

It’s funny to think that in the future, our grandchildren might look back and say, “Wow, can you believe how OLD that technology is?! I mean, Skype? Really?!?!”

1 comment:

The Andrew Family said...

You're so Kip Dynamite. Love the picture and loved your talk today. You did a really nice job!