Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Not Dead Yet!

I'm not certain, but it's entirely possible that posting only three blog entries in one calendar year makes me unworthy of the title "blogger". And it's not like this was a peaceful, quiet year for our family. I've even taken a picture, or two, or a hundred, that could definitely have been shared here. So, for what it's worth, my New Years' resolutions include blogging more and scrapping more, and wouldn't it be great if I could combine the two....


Here's to a year full of catching up on the past as well as recording the present. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jen White said...

looking forward to hearing more about the Maughan family. :)

April said...

Well that is awesome, I am planning on doing that too with my family blog, I was terrible at updating it!

Jeff Grandon said...

Ugh, it's about time. Slacker.