Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

♫ Oh What Do You Do in the Wintertime? ♬


Okay, I'll admit it -- our family is easily amused. Take our trip to Lake George during Christmas break. Turns out that Lake George is NOT the winter get-away you might have imagined it to be. In fact, we're surprised we didn't see one big CLOSED sign as we drove through this upstate NY city.

But that didn't stop us from having a great time there! For instance, even though we were two days early for the annual January 1st Polar Bear Swim (oh, the disappointment!), we discovered yet another use for the waterfront...




I believe that there was some point to this snowball fight/game - but I have to confess that I wasn't too clear on the rules.

And I'm pretty sure that there are some Lake George ducks that were even more confused...

Just another day in the snowy Northeast. With some pretty fun kids.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab photos!!! Lovely warm smiles in spite of the cold!!!